Dear Emerald City Nursery Friends, Contractors, Suppliers and Providers,
Notice For All Of Emerald City Nursery Closing on Thursday 14th December 2017
It is with the saddest regret we inform you that due to a change of Nursery Government rules which is – children under the age of six years must be on the ground level only. These new regulations became known to us only recently at the time of the renewal of our Nursery License.
As it is not possible for the Nursery to continue without utilizing the first level, we have no choice but to cease Nursery operations as from Thursday 14th December 2017.
If convenient for Emerald City Nursery parent’s, we have spaces for their children to attend our other Nurseries which are also open throughout the three-week Winter Break – Sunday 17th December until Thursday 4th January 2017
Yellow Brick Road Nursery, Al Garhoud
Crystal Valley Nursery, Al Mizher
Indigo Valley Nursery, Al Twar2.
If you would like your child or baby to attend either of our three Nurseries, then we would make all necessary arrangements for a seamless transfer. Each of our other three Beautiful Minds Nurseries follow the same philosophy, teaching and learning styles as parents and all others are accustomed to at Emerald City Nursery.
We thank you in advance for your understanding of this situation and with full respect for the United Arab Emirates Governing Rules and Regulations, we continue to follow all that is required of us.
We are offering staff positions within our other Nurseries and currently transferring twenty staff to the three Beautiful Minds Nurseries. We are supporting each of our Nursery team members in the most positive way possible.
Outside providers and all other concerned persons, for any enquiry, please directly contact me via email, thank you.
For each of our beautiful Emerald City Nursery babies and children, we wish you all the very best wishes that life can possibly bring. From our hearts we thank you for your joy and inspirational wisdom, you are our teachers, we are just here to do what is right for you and to gently guide you towards a wonderful life, thank you and we love you.
For all our past Emerald City Nursery babies and children, we extend a grateful and loving thank you for spending your early years with us, we loved caring for you and we wish you a continued happy and joyful life.
Nursery Registration Rules and Procedures are followed by the Directives of the Director of Child Department of the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Social Affairs.
* Please Note Registration, medical and term fees must be paid in full before the agreed joining date to secure your child’s place in the Nursery.
* Registration fee AED500.00 One time payment and fully non-refundable.
* Clinic fee AED500.00 is an annual fee and fully non-refundable.
* An Advance Term Fee of Dhs 2,000 confirms your child’s registration at the Nursery. This fee is adjusted against the Nursery Term Fee. This fee is refundable only if the Nursery receives a written notice two weeks before the Nursery Term Starting Date, (this fee does not include the Registration and Medical Fees). The advance Term Fee is fully non-refundable after two weeks prior to each Term starting date.
* No discount, refunds or reductions in the Nursery Term fees will for any reason be given after the commencement of the Term including if your child is absent or leaves the Nursery during a Nursery Term.
* If a child joins the Nursery during a term and his place has been held from the beginning of the Term then the full amount of the Term Fees must be paid.
* If a child joins the Nursery after the commencement of the Term and the place has not been held but a place becomes available then the Nursery will decide the Term Fee amount to be paid.
* * Nursery Closed Days: The Nursery will close for all Government Private and Public Holidays also Christmas Day (25th December) and Easter Sunday. (Christmas Day always falls during the Nursery Winter Term Break holidays and Easter Sunday mostly falls during the Nursery Spring Break holidays.) If necessary for emergency maintenance the Nursery will also close for a few days during the Nursery Term Breaks. Parents will be notified in advance regarding which Term Break days the Nursery will be closed.
* The children attending three days must attend only on their Registered Days.
* The Nursery is fully covered by Public Liability Insurance.
*I have no objection to my Child’s photographs or videos being taken at the Nursery and allow the Nursery to use the images for Nursery purposes forms to be signed by parents upon registration of their child.
* Parent letters are written to inform you of any changes, updates & events, please always read these letters.
* I understand that my child’s Nursery registration and attendance at the Nursery is subject to re-evaluation by the Nursery if necessary.
The Nursery reserves the right to cancel a child’s registration should the Nursery decide for any reason the child is not suited to the Nursery environment or the parents are not accepting the Nursery rules and regulations as per the UAE Federal Law regarding Nurseries (administered by the Ministry of Social Affairs) forms to be signed by parents upon registration of their child.
* I waive all legal claims against the Nursery and agree to all of the above terms and conditions of the Nursery forms to be signed by parents upon registration of their child.
* All Nursery rules and regulations including the above information are fully listed and explained in the ‘Nursery Family Book of Great Information’ handed to each parent upon your child’s Nursery Registration.