To lead with professional nursery education and continue providing our best quality practice for babies and young children in a loving respecting environment.
- We are proud to have a diverse variety of cultures and recognise that each child is unique.
- We respect the role of the parents and aim to build positive relationships through open and honest communication.
- We promote and endorse an ethos of equal opportunities and support all within the Nursery and community.
- We have a safe, secure, loving environment, a home from home, where children’s individuality is celebrated.
- We provide a bright, stimulating, integrated, child-centered, open plan environment, where children are encouraged to learn through play in accordance with the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum (EYFS).
- We value ongoing professional development and see it as our role to stay up to date with the latest and current trends in early childcare and education.
- We believe that children should have a childhood full of play and exploration, discovery and trust, creativity and love.