27th November 2017
Dear Emerald City Nursery Friends, Contractors, Suppliers and Providers,
Notice For All Of Emerald City Nursery Closing on Thursday 14th December 2017
It is with the saddest regret we inform you that due to a change of Nursery Government rules which is – children under the age of six years must be on the ground level only. These new regulations became known to us only recently at the time of the renewal of our Nursery License.
As it is not possible for the Nursery to continue without utilizing the first level, we have no choice but to cease Nursery operations as from Thursday 14th December 2017.
If convenient for Emerald City Nursery parent’s, we have spaces for their children to attend our other Nurseries which are also open throughout the three-week Winter Break – Sunday 17th December until Thursday 4th January 2017
Yellow Brick Road Nursery, Al Garhoud
Crystal Valley Nursery, Al Mizher
Indigo Valley Nursery, Al Twar2.
If you would like your child or baby to attend either of our three Nurseries, then we would make all necessary arrangements for a seamless transfer. Each of our other three Beautiful Minds Nurseries follow the same philosophy, teaching and learning styles as parents and all others are accustomed to at Emerald City Nursery.
We thank you in advance for your understanding of this situation and with full respect for the United Arab Emirates Governing Rules and Regulations, we continue to follow all that is required of us.
We are offering staff positions within our other Nurseries and currently transferring twenty staff to the three Beautiful Minds Nurseries. We are supporting each of our Nursery team members in the most positive way possible.
Outside providers and all other concerned persons, for any enquiry, please directly contact me via email, thank you.
For each of our beautiful Emerald City Nursery babies and children, we wish you all the very best wishes that life can possibly bring. From our hearts we thank you for your joy and inspirational wisdom, you are our teachers, we are just here to do what is right for you and to gently guide you towards a wonderful life, thank you and we love you.
For all our past Emerald City Nursery babies and children, we extend a grateful and loving thank you for spending your early years with us, we loved caring for you and we wish you a continued happy and joyful life.
To lead with professional nursery education and continue providing our best quality practice for babies and young children in a loving respecting environment.
- We are proud to have a diverse variety of cultures and recognise that each child is unique.
- We respect the role of the parents and aim to build positive relationships through open and honest communication.
- We promote and endorse an ethos of equal opportunities and support all within the Nursery and community.
- We have a safe, secure, loving environment, a home from home, where children’s individuality is celebrated.
- We provide a bright, stimulating, integrated, child-centered, open plan environment, where children are encouraged to learn through their personal experiences in accordance with the Nursery’s Reggio Emilia inspired Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum (EYFS).
- We value ongoing professional development and see it as our role to stay up to date with the latest and current trends in early childcare and education.
- We believe that children should have a childhood full of play and exploration, discovery and trust, creativity and love.